A Favorite Quote From a Favorite Author

A Favorite Quote From a Favorite Author

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Transformation


 
I know it's been months since I last posted here. It's so good to be back! I'll keep this one short and sweet, so listen closely! In the past seven months, I've become myself. I've faced challenges I never thought I would have survived- and I overcame all obstacles with a strength I didn't know I possessed. Leaving home, all by myself, taught me the value of trusting yourself. Basic Combat Training taught me that I am much stronger and more capable than I give myself credit for. Ordnance School taught me that there are no limits on what I can accomplish if I so choose. AIT taught me the value of loyalty, and the value of myself. I am a changed woman. I have transformed from a frail little bird who dreams of the sky into the proud eagle who soars freely over the earth. I want this to be reflected into the work I put here. I want this blog and these ideas to help others along their path, so that they have the chance to taste the same self-appreciation and freedom that I have gained. I will continue to work on this blog as often as possible, to share my knowledge, so that together we may bring positive change to this world.
Praise be, my friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment