A Favorite Quote From a Favorite Author

A Favorite Quote From a Favorite Author

Sunday, December 16, 2012

New Beginnings

Hello, dear readers!
Today I am officially launching the "re-vamped" version of my blog. For a long time now, I've felt the urge to help others, to "teach" so to speak. I am a pagan, a practicing witch, and a future soldier in the United States Army. This blog will mostly be about the paganism and witchy stuff. I think this will be an excellent tool to reach out and share information and ideas with other Pagans, Wiccans, Witches, and anyone else who is interested!
I've been involved in the Craft (I will use this term from here on, so I don't have to type so much) for six years now. I've researched and practiced as much as I could lay my hands on. One thing I've noticed, though, is that many books offer the same information over and over again. After all, how many times do you really have to read about the use of an athame until you get the picture? Of course, the authors of these books have the tall task of trying to write a book that appeals to both beginners and advanced individuals on the Path. I don't think I could manage it all that easily, either. However, I am going to try to provide information that is not only reliable, but also useful to many Craft practitioners. I am, however, going to skip a lot of the "basic concepts." I'm doing this because A.) You can find that information ALL OVER THE PLACE, and B.) Because my basic concepts may not be the same as everyone else's.
I will quote as much information as I need to, from different books and websites. However, alot of my personal information is simply hand-copied into my Book of Shadows- no need to cite there! I will make a big effort to give others' their due, so don't worry. So, all in all, I thank you for taking the time to check out what I'm building here, and I do hope you find it helpful. If ever you have any questions, comments, or ideas, feel free to contact me. Blessed be!

(Note: I will try and post a bunch of blogs up in the next few weeks. I am going to be out of commission for a few months for training, but as soon as I can, I will be back at it! Thank you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment